We are currently on the hunt for passionate, energetic and experienced Account Coordinators,
looking to take the next step in their career in the agency world and join our Vancouver office
team. Successful candidates know their way around events, tours, concerts, street sampling, and
can put together outstanding client reports!
Inventa is a leader in the design, creation and execution of innovative brand experiences, from
large scale events and national experiential tours, to grassroots local executions. Now in our 22nd
year, we are at the forefront in the experiential marketing and event space.
What you can expect from us:
- Fast paced work environment, we multi-task!
- Team approach, we like to work together.
- The opportunity to move your career forward in the events and experiential marketing
What we expect from you:
- Support the team of Account Executives and Account Supervisors with administrative
tasks like meeting minutes, payroll entry and review, shipping and asset management,
sourcing and logistics, scheduling, drafting purchase orders, weekly and other client
reporting. Yes – there is paperwork!
- Attend client meetings and play an active role, offering solutions and input where
appropriate. We want you to bring your creativity and courage to the table!
- Be the point of contact for in-field teams including supervisors and brand ambassadors.
Yes, some of these calls will be after 5pm.
- Provide in-person feedback and coaching for the teams in field. This means you will
have to leave the office!
- Be detailed oriented, and if you don’t know the answer on the spot, you know where to
- Active problem solving and issue management. Yes, we want you to think about the
problem before it occurs!
- Know your way around the social media landscape and understand its role in events.
Your network will come in handy!
What we’re looking for:
- Graduate of an accredited university/college Marketing or equivalent program, with 1-3
years of experience in an office environment.
- Strong program management skills: time management, organization, planning, and
- Experience with national events, and experiential marketing considered a major asset
- Detail-oriented, and an analytical thinker.
- Strong team player, ability to partner with various stakeholders and client groups
- Works independently to proactively get the job done.
- Proven ability to effectively work in cross-functional teams.
- Understands the ‘big picture’ with respect to the event or campaign.
- Holds a valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Candidates who are bilingual French/English will be given strong priority.
Please submit your resume to our email@example.com, clearly stating the role you are
applying for. Making sure your LinkedIn profile is up to date is probably a good idea too!