The right people, in our office and in the field representing our clients are at the core of our
success, and we are looking for a passionate people person to join our Vancouver office team as
our Recruiting Manager. The ‘perfect fit’ has a strong track record in high volume recruiting, a
keen eye for process and considers multitasking a must. Experience in an agency environment
will definitely put you at the top of our list!
Inventa is a leader in the design, creation and execution of innovative brand experiences, from
large scale events and national experiential tours, to grassroots local executions. Now in our 22nd
year, we are at the forefront in the experiential marketing and event space.
What you can expect from us:
· Fast paced work environment, there are always multiple projects and programs on the go.
· Team approach, we like to work together.
· The opportunity to move your career forward in a high energy and dynamic environment.
What we expect from you:
· Oversee the day to day operation of the recruiting department to ensure adequate and
exemplary staffing of all Inventa programs. Help us find and keep the best of the best!
· Leadership and management of the recruiting functions and processes at Inventa.
Identification of areas for improvement plans to address those challenges. Be creative,
make change, seek out new sources of awesome staff!
· Actively manage Inventa’s applicant and staff tracking database for all program related
recruiting – technology is your friend!
· Play an active role in recruiting and screening of corporate (in-office) positions.
· Ensure that from the application process, to the employee experience at Inventa, all
aspects are polished, professional and reflect our strong reputation in the industry at
every point of contact.
· Paint the ‘big picture’ for the recruiting department: develop and implement annual
recruiting department initiatives including: job fairs, post secondary channel.
visits/relationships, posting locations, and third party agency relationships.
· Travel throughout Canada as required for our national program needs.
What we’re looking for:
· Graduate of an accredited university/college or equivalent program, with a minimum of 3
years of experience in an active recruiting role.
· CPHR not required, but would be considered an asset.
· Strong time management skills: time management, organization, planning, and problem
· A thorough understanding of Human Rights and Employment Standards with respect to
recruitment is essential
· Detail-oriented, and an analytical thinker
· Strong team player, ability to partner with various stakeholders and client teams
· Candidates who are bilingual French/English will be given strong priority
· Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products
· Experience working with a candidate management and tracking database is an asset
Please submit your resume to our firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating the role you are
applying for. And making sure your LinkedIn profile is up to date is probably a good idea too!