Inventa is looking for Presenters to join WorkBC’s Find Your Fit career education tour. The WorkBC Find Your Fit Tour is an interactive event where students have an opportunity to try their hand at skills they'll need for different careers. The tour travels throughout British Columbia visiting communities and events of all sizes.
Tour Presenter: $20/HR plus per diem and accommodations (Accommodations will not be covered when you are within 32 kms of Inventa office).
January 14th until March 15th (subject to change).
There are some stops within the lower mainland so please be aware that you must provide your own accommodations within 32 km of the Inventa office
Hours: Approx. 40 hours a week. Schedule to be shared with candidates during the interview process.
- Proactively engage and ensure dynamic interactions with youth.
- Speak publicly and address large groups.
- Effectively communicate software, tools, and other labour market information.
- Provide direction and facilitate a wide variety of activities while delivering key messaging.
- Support Team Management onsite with misc. tasks when requested.
- Driving to event locations.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- A background working with young people.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal record check.
- Experience managing inventory and handling digital assets.
- Class 5 driver’s license, clean driving record and an ability to drive a larger vehicle.
- A passion for career planning, education health care, technology, or any trades would be an asset.