Want to get involved in a sustainable
effort that encourages residents to celebrate the holidays in ways that produce less waste?
Inventa is in need of Representatives who are passionate about the environment and comfortable being on camera (in the background)!
Our team will be infield at Christmas events to educate community members on environmentally friendly alternatives to include in their holiday celebrations.
Our client is putting a light-hearted music video together during this campaign that will include our team of environmentally-minded Representatives in the background.
Inventa's hourly rates are competitive and will be shared with selected candidates.
Training Nov 15 TBC
Aurora Winter Festival Nov 23
Surrey Tree Lighting Festival Nov 23
Lights at Lafarge Nov 30 TBD
Georgia Cannery Market Dec 1
Got Craft? Market Dec 7/8
What you’re good at:
- Proactively engaging: You don’t hesitate to put yourself out there, meet new people and invite them to our footprint.
- Being a source of information: You can deliver key messaging to educate visitors about a brand, service or product.
- Receiving feedback: Everyone has room for improvement! You take direction and see constructive criticism as beneficial.
- Setting up/Tearing down: You always do your fair share and are physically able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Teamwork: You work well independently and within a group setting.
- Being reliable: You are always on time and once you commit we can count on you to show up.
- Providing Leadership: You know how to incite teamwork, lead by example and build strong relationships (ideally you acquired this in a promo setting).
- Supporting a program in-field: Not only are you experienced in overseeing an activation from setting up to tearing down, but you are also a master of coaching a team, inventory control, and logistics.
- Driving: You have a driver's license and a car-we will compensate you for your km.
- Communicating: You are observant and great at crafting client-ready reports that include details like photos and metrics such as the number of visitors, the highlights of the day, comments etc.
- Troubleshooting: Sometimes things go wrong but you are the type of person who has good judgment, always has a plan B and can think on their toes to come up with solutions.