Inventa is a leader in the design, creation, and execution of innovative brand experiences, from large-scale events and national experiential tours to grassroots local executions. Now in our 24th year, we are at the forefront in the experiential marketing and event space.
We are currently on the hunt for a passionate, energetic and experienced Account Coordinator, looking to take the next step in their career in the agency world and join our Vancouver office team. Successful candidates know their way around events, tours, concerts and can put together outstanding client reports!
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to move your career forward in the events and experiential marketing industry
- A 6-month contract with the strong possibility of a permanent full-time position upon completion.
- A fast-paced work environment with a team approach
- An Internal employee recognition and incentive program – we call it iFives!
- Team building events, office celebrations, and an amazing Christmas party
- A unique office culture unlike anywhere else. We love having dogs in the office, we're welcoming of children, have an acquired taste for NERF products, and make you earn snacks with an arcade claw machine… and that’s just a few examples. Check out our Instagram feed for more!
What we expect from you:
- Support the team of Account Executives and Account Managers with administrative tasks like meeting minutes, payroll entry and review, shipping and asset management, sourcing and logistics, scheduling, drafting purchase orders, weekly and other client reporting. Yes – there is paperwork!
- Attend client meetings and play an active role, offering solutions and input where appropriate. We want you to bring your creativity and courage to the table!
- Be the point of contact for in-field teams including supervisors and brand ambassadors. Yes, some of these calls will be after 5 pm.
- Provide in-person feedback and coaching for the teams in the field. This means you will have to leave the office!
- Be detailed oriented, and if you don’t know the answer on the spot, you know where to find it.
- Active problem solving and issue management. Yes, we want you to think about the problem before it occurs!
- Know your way around the social media landscape and understand its role in events. Your network will come in handy!
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with national events and experiential marketing.
- A graduate of an accredited university/college or an equivalent program will be considered an asset.
- Strong program management skills: time management, organization, planning, and problem-solving.
- 1-2 years of experience in an office environment.
- Detail-oriented, and an analytical thinker.
- Strong team player, ability to partner with various stakeholders and client groups.
- Works independently to proactively get the job done.
- Proven ability to effectively work in cross-functional teams.
- Understands the ‘big picture’ with respect to the event or campaign.
- Holds a valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Please ensure your application includes a cover letter and resume and is submitted as one document. Making sure your LinkedIn profile is up to date too is probably a good idea as well!
Due to the volume of applications Inventa's Recruiting department receives only selected candidates will be contacted. Candidates who did not follow the application instructions will not be reviewed.