Inventa is a leader in the design, creation, and execution of innovative brand experiences, from large scale events and national experiential tours to grassroots local executions. Now in our 24th year, we are at the forefront in the experiential marketing and event space.
We are currently on the hunt for a passionate, energetic and experienced Account Executive, looking to take the next step in their career in the agency world and join our Vancouver office team. This role is specific to our Experiential Marketing team. Successful candidates know their way around national tours, guerrilla activations, large scale executions, and are comfortable working in an environment where the details evolve constantly!
What you can expect from us:
- Fast-paced work environment, we multi-task
- A team approach, we like to work together – and have a ton of fun
- The opportunity to move your career forward in the events and experiential marketing industry
- A full-time permanent position with opportunities to grow and advance within the company
- Employee Health benefits, cell phone subsidy, sick and work from anywhere days will all kick in once the probationary period ends
- An Internal employee recognition and incentive program – we call it iFives!
- Quarterly team building events, and office celebrations –we have fun!
- A unique office culture unlike anywhere else. We love having dogs in the office, we're welcoming of children, have an acquired taste for NERF products, and make you earn snacks with an arcade claw machine…and that’s just a few examples. Check out our Instagram feed for more!
What we expect from you:
- To develop and manage client relationships – you are a people person who says what they do and does what they say! Clients have confidence when their business is in your hands
- Strategic planning and execution, you can break a program into pieces to effectively manage the project, the unforeseen doesn’t phase you! You know what a work back schedule is, and you live by them
- Active problem solving and issue management. Yes, we want you to think about the problem before it occurs
- Budget planning, forecasting, and management, you have a strong hold on the details. You can pull off some serious MS excel wizardry!
- Manage account teams, mentoring and coaching staff, you have strong interpersonal skills and are an effective relationship builder
- Strong presentation skills with the drive to keep your audience engaged – it could be a client presentation or staff training session where you really shine!
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects to tight timelines in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment
- Able to work with minimal direction at times; self-starter, resourceful problem-solver
- Strong written and oral communication skills, you can effectively present and communicate the plan
- A passion for the work, experiential marketing is in your blood! You keep up with the latest industry trends so your XM game is always on-point
What we’re looking for:
- Graduate of an accredited university/college Marketing or equivalent program is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an agency environment, preferably with an experiential marketing focus
- Strong program management skills: time management, organization, planning, and problem-solving
- Experience with regional events, national events experience is an asset
- Detail-oriented, and an analytical thinker
- Strong team player, ability to partner with various stakeholders and client groups
- Works independently to proactively get the job done
- Proven ability to effectively work in cross-functional teams
- Understands the ‘big picture’ with respect to the event or campaign
- Holds a valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products
Please submit a brief cover letter and your resume as one document and select the "Apply for this job online" in the upper right section of this page to apply. Making sure your LinkedIn profile is up to date is probably a good idea too!
Due to the overwhelming number of applications we receive Inventa’s Recruiters will only contact selected applicants. Applicants who do not follow the proper steps in the application process will not be reviewed.