Are you passionate about sustainability and want to explore more of this beautiful province?
Hit the road with our team of environmentally minded all-stars this summer!
Inventa is looking for a team of passionate and environmentally conscious Brand Ambassadors, Team Leaders and Supervisors to help out with our upcoming Recycling program that will be activating throughout beautiful British Columbia.
Starting in late Spring, you will find our team of dedicated Representatives at different community events and festivals across the province working to educate residents on their local recycling program. This team will engage with event attendees, inviting them to participate in digital and hands-on hands-on activities while delivering key messaging to inform them on how they can make a difference in their communities starting at home.
Supervisors approximately 32 hours a week
Team Leaders approximately 25 hours a week
Brand Representative approximately 25 hours a week
Inventa's wages are competitive and will be discussed during the screening call.
Accommodations, Per Diem and performance bonus will also be discussed.
What you’re good at:
- Proactive engagement: You can strike up a conversation with anyone! When you are in-field you go out of your way to approach people and encourage them to come into the footprint.
- Teamwork: Your ability to work independently makes you an asset but you also have strong interpersonal skills and understand team dynamics. You strive to support the Management team and colleagues at all times by taking initiative including doing your fair share when it comes to load-in, set up, tear down, load out, handling inventory, and managing assets.
- Communication: Capturing the attention of our target demographic in an energetic and professional manner comes easily to you. You know how to leave a lasting positive impression! You can provide clear direction and facilitate a variety of activities all while delivering key messaging.
- Taking direction: Not only do you appreciate feedback but you take constructive criticism like a champ and see it as an opportunity to improve your skills, and relationships.
- Commitment: We can rely on you because you are always on time and once you commit to the program we know you will show up for all your scheduled shifts. This program requires you to be available for all dates listed below.
- Driving: Not required unless you are a Supervisor but candidates who possess a valid class 5 driver's license and a relatively clean driver's abstract (we can over look those parking tickets) may be given preference.
- Touring: Experience hitting the road in a promotional setting or traveling on your own will be considered an asset. Even if you have not toured or traveled you are excited and comfortable being away from home for days at a time-you'll be seeing alot of B.C. this summer!
(Supervisor and Team Leader only:)
- Providing Leadership: You know how to incite teamwork, lead by example and build strong relationships (ideally you acquired this in a promo setting).
- Supporting a program in-field: Not only are you experienced in overseeing an activation from set up to tear down, you are also a master of coaching a team, administrative tasks, inventory control, and logistics.
- Driving: You must have a driver's license and possess a relatively clean driver's abstract (we can overlook those parking tickets). Inventa will provide you with a vehicle rental for the dates listed. You must be able to drive a cargo van or cube truck.
- Communication: You are observant and great at crafting client-ready reports that include details like photos and metrics such as the number of visitors, the highlights of the day, comments, etc.
- Troubleshooting: Sometimes things don't go as planned but you are the type of person who is decisive, always has a plan B and can think on their toes to come up with innovative solutions.
What we're good at:
- Creating awesome experiences that engage community members to get them excited about how their individual effort can make a positive impact on our environment.
- Ensuring our in-field teams receive the training and development they need to be successful.
- Providing round the clock support to our teams when they are in-field.
- Building dynamic teams that will work well together and represent the populations they are serving.
- Showing our appreciation by providing recognition and incentives because we know how hard our teams work to ensure our programs are successful
Tentative Dates /Locations:
To Be Announced.
Think you'd be a great fit and want to join our team? We want to hear from you.
Select 'apply for this job online' in the upper right-hand corner of this page and please ensure you complete your profile, include a current resume and provide an answer for all of the pre-screening application questions.
Due to the high volume of responses we receive from our applicants we can only follow up with selected candidates. We tend to give preference to Inventa Alumni who are in good standing with the agency as well as those who have applicable experience and meet the program requirements.
We value the diversity of the communities we serve and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the population and meets the needs of British Columbian students. Pursuant to section 41 of the BC Human Rights Code, preference may be given to qualified applicants who self-identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit).