Do you want to represent the top clients, access the best festivals and events, work with the latest technology, receive cool perks and be considered an asset, all well getting paid a competitive wage?
Inventa is on the hunt for outgoing, energetic and reliable Representatives to support our programs infield, educate the public on behalf of our clients and create experiences that leave a lasting postive impression.
We set the industry standard when it comes to the Representatives we put on our programs and because we only want to work with the best, Inventa prides itself on the rigorous recruiting and hiring processess that our selected applicants go through. At Inventa, we know that having the right people in the right roles is the foundation of any program and is essential to its success.
Our Recruiters are waiting to hear from you!
Join our roster today so you can be the first to receive updates about Inventa’s programs and what positions are available. Please ensure you provide us with a current resume and answer the application question.
Want to join our team? We won't know unless you tell us.
Apply now by selecting the 'apply online button' in the
upper right section of this page!
Does anyone ever tell you that you look young for your age?
If you look under 25 years old but are of legal age, Inventa wants to hear from you as we are on the hunt for Mystery Shoppers to join our team!
What we’re looking for:
- You look younger than 25 years old but you are of legal age.
- Being out and about, driving around and meeting new people is how you describe an ideal day at work.
- Downloading an app and taking a picture with your smart phone is a skill you consider to be second nature.
- You’re willing and able to submit to a registration and certification process that includes a background check (costs covered by Inventa/details will be shared with selected applicants).
- Experience crafting reports and following detailed directions.
- A geographical expert – you have no problem finding your way around your community.
- History of working independently, being honest and reliable –once you commit we can count on you!
- You strive to set goals and make a plan to achieve them –you have never missed a deadline.
Territory with hour allocation over Month of November: Details to be discussed with applicant.
Lower Mainland x60 hours
Interior (Merit or Kamloops) x8 hours
Prince George x8 hours
Fort St. John x12 hours
Vancouver Island x30 hours
Inventa's hourly wage and compensation for kilometers is competitive and will be discussed with selected applicants.
Think you'd be a great fit and want to join our team? We won't know unless you tell us.
Please include a current headshot, resume and ensure you answer all the application questions.Failure to do so will result in your application not being reviewed. Due to the amount of applications we receive we will only follow up with those candidates who have been selected to move forward.
Inventa is a leader in the design, creation, and execution of innovative brand experiences, from large-scale events and national experiential tours to grassroots local executions. Now in our 24th year, we are at the forefront in the experiential marketing and event space.
We are currently on the hunt for a passionate, energetic and experienced Account Coordinator, looking to take the next step in their career in the agency world and join our Vancouver office team. Successful candidates know their way around events, tours, concerts and can put together outstanding client reports!
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to move your career forward in the events and experiential marketing industry
- A 6-month contract with the strong possibility of a permanent full-time position upon completion.
- A fast-paced work environment with a team approach
- An Internal employee recognition and incentive program – we call it iFives!
- Team building events, office celebrations, and an amazing Christmas party
- A unique office culture unlike anywhere else. We love having dogs in the office, we're welcoming of children, have an acquired taste for NERF products, and make you earn snacks with an arcade claw machine… and that’s just a few examples. Check out our Instagram feed for more!
What we expect from you:
- Support the team of Account Executives and Account Managers with administrative tasks like meeting minutes, payroll entry and review, shipping and asset management, sourcing and logistics, scheduling, drafting purchase orders, weekly and other client reporting. Yes – there is paperwork!
- Attend client meetings and play an active role, offering solutions and input where appropriate. We want you to bring your creativity and courage to the table!
- Be the point of contact for in-field teams including supervisors and brand ambassadors. Yes, some of these calls will be after 5 pm.
- Provide in-person feedback and coaching for the teams in the field. This means you will have to leave the office!
- Be detailed oriented, and if you don’t know the answer on the spot, you know where to find it.
- Active problem solving and issue management. Yes, we want you to think about the problem before it occurs!
- Know your way around the social media landscape and understand its role in events. Your network will come in handy!
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with national events and experiential marketing.
- A graduate of an accredited university/college or an equivalent program will be considered an asset.
- Strong program management skills: time management, organization, planning, and problem-solving.
- 1-2 years of experience in an office environment.
- Detail-oriented, and an analytical thinker.
- Strong team player, ability to partner with various stakeholders and client groups.
- Works independently to proactively get the job done.
- Proven ability to effectively work in cross-functional teams.
- Understands the ‘big picture’ with respect to the event or campaign.
- Holds a valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Please ensure your application includes a cover letter and resume and is submitted as one document. Making sure your LinkedIn profile is up to date too is probably a good idea as well!
Due to the volume of applications Inventa's Recruiting department receives only selected candidates will be contacted. Candidates who did not follow the application instructions will not be reviewed.
Inventa is looking for Presenters to join WorkBC’s Find Your Fit Career Education Tour.
The WorkBC Find Your Fit Tour is an interactive event where students have an opportunity to try their hand at skills they'll need for different careers. The tour travels throughout British Columbia visiting communities and events of all sizes. If you are interested in hitting the road with our amazing team please read the details below and make sure you can meet all the requirements.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Experience working with young people.
- Must be willing and able to submit to and successfully pass a background check.
- Experience managing loading in and loading out, handling inventory and digital assets.
- Class 5 driver’s license, clean driving record and an ability to
drive a larger vehicle is considered an asset.
- A passion for career planning, education healthcare, technology, or trades is an asset.
- Flexibility-As you are on the road for long periods of time with a team of people.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ensure you are leaving a positive impression of the FYF tour.
What the role involves – you will:
- Proactively engage and ensure dynamic interactions with youth.
- Address groups of students comfortably.
- Effectively communicate software, tools, and other labour market information.
- Provide direction and facilitate a wide variety of activities while delivering key messaging.
- Support Team Management onsite with misc. tasks when requested.
- Drive all program vehicles that has been provided for the team to event locations when required is considered an asset.
When working onsite: $20/hr
When traveling in the vehicle: to be discussed with selected applicants.
When Driving the vehicle: to be discussed with selected applicants
+ per diem, paid accommodations, completion/performance bonus (will be discussed with selected applicants).
Note: Accommodations are paid while you are on tour with the team but it will not be covered when you are scheduled within 32 kms of Inventa’s Vancouver office or during the break in the spring.
Hours: Teams will have roughly 33 hours on average (including OT and DBL OT) plus travel time.
Week of January 6th -10th
Full School Tour:
January- March 14 (spring break)
April 6 - May 15
(All dates may be subject to change)
For more information:https://www.workbc.ca/Jobs-Careers/Find-Your-Fit-Tour.aspx
Interested? We won't know unless you tell us.
Select 'apply for this job online' in the upper right hand corner of this page.